Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Girl in Purple

Oh this sketch is one that is very good for me… Thanks to whom ever created it… I think it is GREAT…. I love having something below the ribbon… so I knew just what stamp I was going to use today… and she is a love too…

Pink and light lavender were also perfect… and some of my newest pink flowers with little pink beads for the centers, a few pearls and it would be just my cup of tea…

So here she is… surrounded in all her paper lace.. and loving all the flowers too… in her hair, arms and below the ribbon…

Thanks for taking a look at her.. she loves for you to visit…

Also I really appreciate all the comments you leave… Thank You very much for each one.


Thanks for visiting my blog... I love for you to visit... come back soon..

Hope you have a very good day… Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Beautiful image and your layout is wonderful! Love the beautiful flowers and ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete