Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Casing for Anne Harmon

Every Sunday on SCS there is a challenge called Featured Stamper... and today it was for Anne Harmon. So since I am not able to post any cards on SCS today, I decided to do it on my Blog, so that Anne could see my 'casing' of her gallery... A casing is that you go into the Featured Stampers gallery and look at all their cards, and become inspired by some and create your own from it... This White on white one was really so very pretty and I love making white on white cards... so I started with that... I put a turquoise border behind the Happy Birthday... and also put turquiose centers in the flowers... but otherwise it is like Anne's... I love it... someone will be getting this card soon... that is for sure..

So after finishing that card, I had all this cute little flowers punched... and so I made another card.. Anne's FAVORITE color is RED... so I better make a RED card for her... She has quite a few red, white and black things... so I will use that color scheme... and add some of my things.. .like the twinkling H20's paper... for the Back ground and the heart... I used little half pearls for the center of the flowers... of course the background in white... I used .... yes you guessed it.. .a Martha Stewart border and corner punch... love those things... I will be getting a lot more this week... right Marie??? Thanks Marie for getting all these for me.. .I love them all.. and as you can see I use them all the time...

Hope you have enjoyed these... and I hope that Anne has enjoyed them too...

I am so very happy that she has been choosen to be the featured Stamper today... it is an honor..

Hope you have enjoyed this blog... and hope you will visit again...

Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment