Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sketch Wednesday on SCS


Oh my goodness this sketch has been fun for me today.. Had to get up early so I could play for a while and then had to go up the mountain to go food shopping... It is a lovely day, so that is a wonderful trip and coming home you can see about 70 miles in the distance.. .so it was very nice... and before I went I got a few cards done... !!!! This is the sketch over on the far left.. and this was my second card... I will show you my first and second one in the other blog...

This was from a pad of black and white paper that I have been 'saving' and finally decided to use it... (I truly don't understand WHY I have to save some sheets of paper... I guess for something special that really never comes along, as each card is really special when it is finished... ) Anyway... I used some of the paper... finally and then punched out some black and red flowers to create the poseys' and then added a pearl in the center... cut out some leaves (free hand) and added them to the card... Love it... very dramatic for me... a few red bows to tie in the red centers on the flowers... and a little Love tag... so much fun...
Now if you have not seen the other ones... please go and take a look see...

Thanks for coming to visit me today... leave a message, join up to follow... and just enjoy.. .
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment