Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Candle of Peace


I saw this card that had been made by another gal on SCS... I love her work.. she is from Sweden and her work is so very clean, exact and lovely... I wanted to create the same type of candle she had on a card... so this is it...

The candle was the simple part... two layers of white paper, and then the circle of ginkgo leaves (embossed with gold and then painted with ... use guessed it... Twinkling H2O's then cut out... ) that creates the lovely circle of peace for me...

The flame was made with 4 layers of paper and then I used diamond gloss to create the glossy look..

I then painted a background paper with my H2o's and used about 6 colors to get the warm loving look of the rich oranges... so heart warming...

Mounted it on the black and then the off white, which I had used a scalloped punch by EK Success... popped that onto the card which was also off white...

Paper beads... I made tons of paper beads about a month ago.. and so I wanted to put them onto this card too.. .so I added some fibers and then added the beads...

I loved the look of the card... do you???

Thanks for viewing my blog... leave me some comments if you choose to.. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability... I am a little blog inept... but am trying to learn more each time I use this...

Love Light and Peace.... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment